(HKU FoD) will be held on June 16-18, 2023, in Hong Kong.
The Symposium titled "Advances in Clinical Orthodontics: Steering into the future" will cover a wide range of topics including translational research, development and application of new appliances and technologies, and a key aspect of modern orthodontics practice with increasing patient needs.
In 2022, IOF successfully kicked off the first International Symposium, with more than 160,000 views online. Coming to its second year, 2023 IOF International Orthodontic Symposium titled "Advances in Clinical Orthodontics: Steering into the future", will cover a wide range of topics, including translational research, development and application of new appliances and technologies, and key aspects of modern orthodontics practices under increasing patient needs. 33 elite orthodontic experts from China and across the world will gather in Hong Kong to discuss the future of orthodontics.
We look forward to welcoming you to an inspiring and memorable International Orthodontic Symposium.
With a rapidly growing global prescence, IOF is inclusively open to all orthodontic clinicians. As of October 2022, we have over 8,000 members located in more than 100 countries and regions across all continents, with particular strength in North America and Europe.
The Foundation was cofounded in June 2022 by a group of leading experts based in North America, Europe and Asia, along with CareCapital Group, an investment and operating group focused on oral healthcare.
The Faculty has been ranked among the top 1% of dental schools worldwide by the QS World University Rankings by Subject for nine consecutive years with 3 times No.1 and 2 times No.2.
(Sort alphabetically by name)
Event: 2023 IOF International Orthodontic Symposium
Payment Method: PayPal
Event: In-Person Registration - 2023 IOF International Orthodontic Symposium June 16-18, 2023
• Including a conference materials package, 3 days of lunch and tea breaks.
• Hong Kong CE credits: Compliance with the society's requirements and on-site registration completion are required. Specifics are subject to on-site conditions.
• IOF Membership: Register as an IOF member for free, more membership benefits waiting to be unlocked.
Total fee payable:
• Method of Payment: IOF accepts PayPal.
• In-Person Registration Pricing Overview:
• Early: US$280, register by June 15, 2023
• Standard: US$360, register from June 16 to 18, 2023
• Cancellations: Requests for registration cancellation / refunds must be applied before June 10, 2023 (GMT+8). Requests received after June 11 not be approved.
• Cancellation fee: US$15 will apply to any cancellations received from Mar. 17, through May 15; US$50 will apply to any cancellations received May 16 through June 10.
• Dress Code: Business Casual
• Food & Drink: Lunch and refreshments during the meeting will be provided for free.
• In consideration of being allowed to participate to the 2023 IOF international orthodontic symposium, the IOF and their authorized agents are hereby released from any damages caused or incurred in connection with these activities. I agree to indemnify and hold the IOF and their authorized agents harmless against any liabilities, including reasonable attorney's fees, arising from, or in connection with, these activities.
• By registering for and attending the 2023 IOF international orthodontic symposium in Hong Kong, China, I agree to abide by and engage in certain health-and-safety-beneficial conduct while attending the event. This includes, but is not limited to, submitting to restrictions set in place during the event that may include daily temperature checks and engaging in appropriate physical distancing. I further agree to forgo attending the in-person event in the event that I become ill or have been recently exposed to COVID-19.
• Additionally, by registering for and attending the 2023 IOF international orthodontic symposium, I further acknowledge and understand that my voluntary attendance at any public event, business or institution may cause me to be exposed to another individual who is carrying or otherwise contagious with respect to COVID-19. I acknowledge and agree that the IOF is not legally liable or responsible should I be exposed to an individual carrying or contagious with COVID-19 while at the 2023 IOF international orthodontic symposium, and I further agree and hereby release the IOF from any and all legal liability, responsibility, or other claims for damages should I be exposed to and/or contract COVID-19 while attending the 2023 IOF International Orthodontic Symposium.
• Program Changes: IOF has the right to amend this program, as necessary. In the event of a cancellation, IOF and its affiliates are not responsible for incidental costs incurred by registrants. We recommend purchasing refundable airline tickets.
In case of any question, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I read and agree with IOF's Event Policies
I read and agree with the refund policies
Event: 2023 IOF International Orthodontic Symposium
When: June 16-18, 2023 (GMT+8)
(Additionally, this live streamed content will be available on-demand for 20 days after the Symposium for all registered virtual and in-person attendees.)
We are looking forward to seeing you.